Todd: OK, Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? Jeanna: Driving. Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind o

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - It Will Not Wash: Does It Work, or Not?By Jeri Watson Broadcast: Sunday, October 29, 2006 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program, Words and Their Stories. Young Mis

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

One of the more infuriating things about the Internet is when a website closes down. You might follow a favorite writers blog, save links to helpful articles, and share interesting posts on social media. But then one day, you return to the website to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

幽默笑话:借口 Tommy hated school and was always looking for excuses not to go. If he sneezed, he asked his mother to write a note saying he had a cold. If he had a headache, he asked his mother to take him to the doctor during school hours. He

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Now this would have been a wonderful paper. 这本来是一篇极好的文章。 That's how I solved it in my head. 这便是我解决这个问题的过程。 It was a white paper I handed out to governments. 我把这分白皮书分发给不同的政府

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

We'll get past these fears,just hold tight my dear...有时候感动的不是什么天长地久的承诺,而是一个回身时的那句:不要怕,抓紧我就好。 Pavement Mona Oh here we go again, Let me be your closet friend I've got noth

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. An unidentified couple in South Africa. The couple's HIV status is not known. A common belief about AIDS and marriage is that husbands are more likely to infect wives than the other way around. Gen

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

Welcome to the show, Tonya Travel! 欢迎来到本节目,Tonya Travel! Hello, Rob! 你好,罗布! Tonya, you are a travel agent. 坦娅,你是一个旅行代理人。 Yes, I am. I help people with their travel plans. 是的,我是。我帮助

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Flint? Sam, big news. I'm going back to Swallow Falls to destroy the FLDSMDFR, which is creating deadly food monsters who are trying to learn to swim so they can attack the lady Liberty! I'm coming. What? Wait! Sam, it's gonna be deadly dangerous wit

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Chapter 9. The Queen of the Field Mice 第9章田鼠皇后 We cannot be far from the road of yellow brick, now, remarked the Scarecrow, as he stood beside the girl, 稻草人站在女孩子旁边说:现在我们离那黄砖路已经很近了, for

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Go to those people, said the Witch, and tear them to pieces. 女巫说:看到他们了吗,去把他们撕成碎片。 Are you not going to make them your slaves? asked the leader of the wolves. 恶狼的头头问道:你愿意让她们做你的奴

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

【经典】《天下一家》We Are The World 1985年,迈克尔杰克逊和莱昂纳尔里奇共同谱写,由美国45位歌星联合演唱,昆西琼斯负责制作的,为求援非洲饥民而义卖的唱片《天下一家》(We Are The World

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

1. Wake up,Joe 乔,快醒醒 A: Wake up, Joe. Its seven oclock. If youre going to work youll have to get up now. Hey, Joe. Wake up. B: Mmmmmmmm. A: Joe. Get up. B: Is It seven oclock already? A: Yes. Its seven. B: Well, wake me up in twenty minutes. I d

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

5.The middle class have things, the rich have money 5.中产阶级看重实物,富人看重资金 Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people that they don't like.--Will Rogers 太多人用没挣到

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BEIJING, May 16 (Xinhua) -- A middle school teacher in northeast China's Heilongjiang province who was injured while saving students from getting hit by a bus has been honored as a national role model woman, the All-China Women's Federation announced

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

摇滚:Every Avenue - Happy the Hard Way 相关介绍 :Every Avenue是来自美国的支流行朋克乐队。在Marysville, Michigan州2003年组成。在早期,他们更换了乐队的主唱,前主唱James Beesley成了乐队的经纪人,同时

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

善于利用零散时间的人,才是最成功的人。往往差异就产生于这些零散的时间中。 张晓楠 一提到托福,大家会马上和出国联系起来。其实,学习托福绝不仅仅只是为了出国,它的意义主要在于

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package: This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package. He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box. She got this the first time we went to N

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

New Words: poke n.袋子; 1. pig in a poke: something that is bought without examining properly 未经过目/仔细看(袋子中的猪):买来的东西,没有仔细查看 When she bought that house, she bought a pig in a poke. 那所房子是她在

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

This is an ambucycle. This is the fastest way to reach any medical emergency. It has everything an ambulance has except for a bed. You see the defibrillator. You see the equipment. We all saw the tragedy that happened in Boston. When I was looking at

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习